Leave it virtual, live your life real
1. You should control the time you spend on the internet. Life doesnt mean Internet. You can have fun with your friends in real life.
2.When you surf on the internet prefer to stay at home and in the same room with your family.
3.Make your choises with your family members and teachers. Do not hesitate to consult them. You can add the websites you like to your favorites.
4. You should question the fidelity of information that you come across on the internet and make a detailed research for the same information from different sources.
5. Don’t ever chat and never be friends with people you don’t know in social networking sites.
6.You shouldn’t meet with people you meet on the internet. If there is really someone you want to know, you should go to the meeting with an adult family member.
7. Don't share your personal information and also your password with anyone else on the internet. You shouldn’t write them to the places easily accessible. Any small detail can be used by malicious people.
8.You should never open unknown sender messages because they generally hold infected, inappropriate and spam files. On your computer you should always have an updated virus and security program.
9. Don’t behave inappropriate to others as you don’t want to be behaved. You shouldn’t insult, slang. If you find a behaviour disrespectful in your real life, don’t behave like that in your virtual life.
10. Whenever you come across with this kind of behavior, you can report to your family members, teachers or to ihbarweb. (www.ihbarweb.org.tror 0312 58282829)
Social network sites always gives us chance to keep in touch with our friends, share the things we like but on these sites your personal information, sharing, friends can be seen by everyone. By paying attention to a few details you can be in safe in social networking sites.
1. We advise you not to share your personal information with everyone.
Your telephone number
Your school, home and work addresses
Your birthday, age
Your national id number
Your e-mail addresses
2. Close your sharing to the people you don’t want to
Information about your family
Your religion and political opinion
Your photos and videos
3. Deny friend requests of the people you don’t know because,
You don’t know them
You don’t know their intention
It may hurt you
It may upset you
4. Create strong passwords and don’t share with anyone. Because,
They may send messages on behalf of you and you may be in difficult situation
They may share the things that you don’t want in your profile
They may change your profile Picture and settings
Your profile can be used by a friend of yours but the responsibility is yours.
Please select your ISP from the list below
to opt in Safer Internet Service